Features of Monbento MB Square:
Our life is becoming faster and faster, and to stick to a diet in this rhythm is harder and harder. Monbento was born in France and inspired by the ideas of Japan. These lunch boxes are made from light material and nice looking colors. Allow yourself to eat your own healthy food anywhere, anytime. Due to its size, the MB Square model allows you to take to a picnic or work salad and several sandwiches at once.
Do not be afraid to spill your soup with a silicone layer. The plastic from which the container is made is difficult to deform, and also allows you to use it in a microwave oven and dishwasher. Two layers especially for those who want to take more with them.
- 2 containers, 1 lid (PBT)
- 2 intermediary lids (PP)
- 2 caps + seals (Silicone)
- 2 elastic band (elastane)
- 1 food cup (PP)
- 1 container (PP)
Whats Monbento MB Square Consist Of
- If the heating time is at most 2-3 minutes, in order to get the best results, stop heating after one and half minutes, remove the container from the microwave oven, stir the food, and continue heating.
- Before opening the middle cover, first open the rubber stopper for air overflow.
- Remove the middle cover before placing it in the microwave oven to avoid damage caused by heat resistance.
- Before putting in the microwave oven, make sure that the lunch box is dry and the box contains ingredients.
- After using the lunch box, in order to prevent the formation of permanent stains, please rinse with detergent and warm water, and then dry the surface moisture with a soft cloth;
- The plastics used in the MONBENTO products are PBT that have passed the EU LFGB test and meet food safety standards. They are very sensitive to food pigments, especially curry, turmeric, beet juice. These are easily stained permanently on plastic or knitted textures.
- We advise you to clean it in time, or soak the dyed part in warm water with soap and baking soda for a few hours. The color will fade slowly.
- Please do not exceed 500W microwave oven power, heating time, please do not exceed 3 minutes;
- Please do not put the empty lunch box into the microwave oven, fire on the grill or steam to heat;
- Please do not use solvents, abrasives or bleach;
- To prevent the growth of bacteria, do not use containers to store dairy products, baby hot and cold foods;
- Do not store perishable foods for a long time;
- When using the dishwasher, like other plastic products, please place the lunch box away from the heating resistor to prevent deformation.